The 16th Bangladesh International Plastics, Packaging & Printing Industrial Fair
CONTRACT / APPLICATION FORM
IPF Bangladesh 2024 Booking
Terms & Conditions
- Rights: The Organizer, namely, Yorkers Trade & Marketing Service Co., Ltd. reserve, all rights in connection with “Bangladesh International Plastics, Packaging & Printing Industrial Fair “
- Terms of References: In these Rules and Regulations, the term ‘Exhibitor’ shall include all employees, staffs and agents of any company, partnership firms or individual to whom space has been all allotted for the purpose of participating. The term “contract” means the contract for exhibition space at the exhibition between the show management and the exhibitor which incorporates the rules and regulations.
- Damage to the tradeshow area: Exhibitors are required to indemnify to Organizers against any claims made against them in respect of damage to the tradeshow halls and the venue caused by their stand exhibits, staffs or by agents acting on their behalf.
- Security & Insurance of the exhibits and the property of the stand will be the responsibility of the individual Exhibitors.
- The Organizers shall not be responsible in any way for personal injuries to the Exhibitor or his staff, agents, invites or licensees, however caused.
- Consequential Loss: In case of tradeshow being cancelled or suspended in whole or in parts of cause not in the Organizer’s control, the Organizers will not be responsible any consequential liability.
- Business Volume: The Organizers do not guarantee any volume of business to any exhibitor, nor are in any way responsible for lack of visitors’ interest in any exhibitor’s stand.
- Stand Alteration:
- No alteration to the size of an exhibitor’s stand is permitted without prior written approval of Organizers.
- Conversion of an allotted shell scheme site to free design is not permitted.
- In the event of an exhibitors display causing inconvenience to other exhibitors, Organizers reserve the right to ask for the required alterations.
- Organizers reserve the right to modify the layouts of stand sites, Business Desk (Table Space) and gangway, and allot alternate stand.
- Designers are particularly requested to avoid designs, which block and box in other Exhibitor’s stands.
- While reasonable fixings may be allowed to the flush plywood wall of the shell scheme without damaging them in any way, no alterations in the fascia structure or the format is permitted. Any attempt to do this will involve the restorations of the original structure at the expense of the exhibitor or his agent.
- In case the actual size of a stand is less than the booked space, Organizers would be liable to refund the cost of the discrepancy in space in rounded meters but would not be liable for any consequences thereof.
- Neither are the stand displays allowed to overhang the allotted area, nor are any obstructions permitted near gangways, fire points, extinguishers and emergency exits.
- Stand Interiors: While Exhibitors are free to decorate their stands to the best of their ability for projecting the right image of their products and company, they should not cause any permanent damage to the walls, panels, and floor through use of nails, paints, or any other such activity.
- Equipment Interference: No equipment can be operated which produces excessive noise or cause electrical interference or other annoyance. In this matter the decision of the Organizers is final.
- Audio Visual Presentation: It is appreciated that Audio Visual Presentations are an important part of Bangladesh International Plastics, Packaging & Printing Industrial Fair. However, Organizers expect exhibitors to exercise discretion and show courtesy to fellow exhibitors.
- Stand Confirmation: A stand would be deemed confirmed, upon the exhibitors submitting the application form duly signed and realization of full payment there against.
- Stand Allocation: Organizers reserve absolute right of final stand allocation, and may offer alternate stand of equivalent size to confirmed exhibitors.
- Default on Payment: Organizers reserve the right to cancel any reservation of space in the event of an Exhibitor not having paid the dues of participation charges by due dates. Payment already received will be forfeited in such cases.
- Change of Stand: A stand once booked by the exhibitor cannot be changed.
- Cancellation: No cancellation or reduction will be permitted after confirmation under any circumstances.
- Unoccupied Space:
- Every Exhibitor shall occupy the full area booked by him.
- Should an exhibitor fail to take up a stand, Organizers reserve the right to dispose of the stand as unoccupied as they think fit and the exhibitor shall not have any claims in this regard.
- No Subletting: Exhibitors may not assign, sublet or grant licenses in respect of the whole or part of the stand. Cards, advertisements or printed matter of firms or people who are not qualified exhibitors may not be exhibited or distributed from any stand except that an exhibitor may distribute cards, advertisements or printed matter of companies or firms which are subsidiaries of exhibitors or exhibitor’s ultimate holding company or foreign principals.
- Promotion by Exhibitors: In all communication inviting patrons to visit their stand, exhibitors must specify clearly that registration is a must for free entry to the exhibition on presentation of an invitation card / letter.
- Hoarding / Banners: No hoarding, banners, etc. will be allowed at the venue or on the roads in the vicinity unless their design, specification, installation and location have been approved by Organizers, any unauthorized display is liable to be removed by Organizers without notice at the exhibitor’s cost.
- Security: Although a twenty-four hour security service will be in operation throughout the tradeshow, exhibitors should take all possible precautions to minimize loss or damage to their equipment, merchandise, display etc.
- Exhibit Removals at the End of Trade Show:
- Exhibits must be removed from the stands within 24 hours after the exhibition is over.
- Should an Exhibitor fail to vacate his stand space or the premises by the time specified by Organizers, he shall be liable to any charge incurred by the Organizers as the result thereof.
- Exit Permit: No material / exhibits will be allowed to be taken out of the hall without valid exit pass obtained from the Yorkers Trade & Marketing Service Co., Ltd. Site office after clearing all dues of the organizers and other service providers at the exhibition.
- Shell Scheme Stand Sizes: The size of Shell Scheme stands is calculated to the nearest sq. mtrs. (rounded up or down) and cost is based on this size.
- Fascia: Only one fascia board per stand will be provided.
- Failure of Service: Organizers will endeavors to ensure that the services of the suppliers are provided. However, neither they nor the suppliers shall be liable, to the exhibitor for any loss or damage, should nay such service wholly or partially fail or cease to be available. Also, exhibitors shall not entitled to any concession in respect of the stand charges due or pain under the contract.
- Right to Enter the Tradeshow: Organizers and those authorized by them respectively, have the right to enter the trade show premises at any time to execute work repairs and alternations and for other purposes.
- General Lien: All exhibits are subject to general lien in favor of Organizers for all sums, whether for unpaid stand charges or otherwise, due from an exhibitor to the Organizers.
- Right to Entry to Visitor: Organizers reserve the right of admission to visitors and may prescribe registration procedure and recover registration charges / secretarial costs from the visitors. Organizers decision in this matter would be final.
- Verbal Agreement: Any verbal agreements concerning any aspect of the contract or the trade show are not valid unless confirmed in writing.
- No inflammable articles may be stored in the exhibition area.
All on site electrical installations must be carried out by the officially appointed electrical contractor before the connection to the main supply.